About This Blog

Hello Cardlovers! I am Deepthi, a mom of 3 year-old son and a soon to arrive baby! A busy mom with interests in paper crafts ever since I was child. A graduate in Environmental Engineering, I never got the chance to explore my interest in learning the craft until motherhood came along. I love handmade cards, giving gifts, and writing a letter rather than sending an email. So I made this site "Card-a-Mom" - a place for my handmade cards based on my inspirations throughout the world of internet. I just started card making and am constantly learning new techniques in paper crafting. Please leave your suggestions/comments as you explore my blog. Welcome to my space!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Quilled Ganesha- happy Ganesh chaturdi

Ganesha outline from the google images

Just started quilling a month ago and tried quilling Indian gods for the first time.
A little off the original pic...but was happy with the outcome

Tried different handmade paper backgrounds for the ganesha

Finally liked the purple handmade paper background as the card base

Added a small mouse for the little ganesha
Final finished quilled ganesha card with mouse and ladoos at the bottom

A peek inside..
Happy Ganesh Chaturdi to all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment