About This Blog

Hello Cardlovers! I am Deepthi, a mom of 3 year-old son and a soon to arrive baby! A busy mom with interests in paper crafts ever since I was child. A graduate in Environmental Engineering, I never got the chance to explore my interest in learning the craft until motherhood came along. I love handmade cards, giving gifts, and writing a letter rather than sending an email. So I made this site "Card-a-Mom" - a place for my handmade cards based on my inspirations throughout the world of internet. I just started card making and am constantly learning new techniques in paper crafting. Please leave your suggestions/comments as you explore my blog. Welcome to my space!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Brighter skies are on their way!!

A hats off card. There are a lot of tutorials to make this graduation card but I gave it to a young one for being the topper in the high school.
 A congratulation card with a small pocket to add a gift card or notes.
I did not have the stamp, but made a card using the inspiration with hand cut circles.
Forgot where I saw this stamp and its make- probably hero arts or inkadinkado. Used this image to create the above card.




No comments:

Post a Comment